TCPA300 Current Probe Amplifier, DC to 100 MHz Range
The TCPA300 Amplifier, when used with TCP312A*, TCP305A*, or TCP303* probes, provides a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low-level milliamp measurements to very high current level.
- Automatic scaling and units - Oscilloscope on-screen readout of magnitude and amps reduces measurement errors with no more hand calculations
- AC/DC input coupling
- Low insertion impedance reduces device under test loading
- Split-core construction allows easy circuit connection
- Status indicators provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50Ω, noncompatible probe type
- Low DC drift and noise allows improved low-level current measurements
- 3rd party safety certification
- Pair the TCPA300 amplifier with TCP305A*, TCP312A* or TCP303* probes for the following:
- TCP312A: DC – 100 MHz / 30 A DC
- TCP305A: DC – 50 MHz / 50 A DC
- TCP303: DC – 15 MHz / 150 A DC
TCPA300 Current Probe Amplifier Includes: AC/DC current probe amplifier, compliance and safety instructions, TEKPROBE interface cable, certificate of traceable calibration.
Tektronix TCP300 and TCP400 Series AC/DC current measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (with TCA-BNC), or TekVPI (with TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.
*Probes not included with amplifier.