- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014Ω output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65,000-point source memory allows executing comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
The Model 6220 DC Current Source combines ease of use with exceptionally low current noise. Low current sourcing is critical to applications in test environments ranging from R&D to production, especially in the semiconductor, nanotechnology, and superconductor industries. High sourcing accuracy and built-in control functions make the Models 6220 ideal for applications like Hall measurements, resistance measurements using delta mode, pulsed measurements, and differential conductance measurements.
- 237-ALG-2 6.6 ft (2m), Low Noise, Input Cable with Triax-to-Alligator Clips
- 8501-2 6.6 ft (2m) Trigger Link Cable to connect 622x to 2182A
- CA-351 Communication Cable between 2182A and 622x
- CS-1195-2 Safety Interlock Connector
- Instruction manual on CD
- Getting Started manual (hardcopy)
- Software (downloadable).