Keysight N2821A High-Sensitivity AC/DC Current Oscilloscope Probe
Features and Specifications
- Minimum current range of 50 uA
- Maximum current range of 5 A
- Normal dynamic range of >1,000:1 or 60 dB
- 3 MHz - zoom-out channel
- 500 kHz - zoom-in channel
- Ideal for capturing and analyzing low level current flow in the DUT to characterize sub-circuits or measuring current consumption of wireless battery-powered devices or integrated circuits
- Use selectable high- or low- gain view of the current waveform for normal dynamic range measurement
- Probe accessories included with the probe or orderable separately: interchangeable sensor heads, MBB receptacles, headers and hook-up wires
As modern battery-powered devices and integrated circuits become more green and energy efficient, there is a growing need to make high-sensitivity, low-level current measurements to ensure the current consumption of these devices is in acceptable limits. The N2821A high-sensitivity probe is engineered to make high-dynamic-range, high-sensitivity measurements to meet today’s challenging current measurement needs.
The ultra-sensitive N2821A AC/DC current probe can support measurements from 50 A to 5 A on Keysight oscilloscopes. The N2821A interface uses a make-before-break (MBB) connector, allowing you to quickly probe multiple locations on your DUT without having to solder or unsolder the leads.
Use in combination with the Infiniium S-Series high definition oscilloscopes for the ultimate high-sensitivity measurement solution. Use an area-under-the-curve measurement (Charge) on Infiniium oscilloscopes where you can easily calculate the integrated current consumptions over time in Coulombs.