Capturing Accuracy, Data Visualization, and Interactivity in a New Class of DMM
- Precision multimeter with 3-1/2 to 7-1/2 digit resolution
- 100mV, 1Ω, and 10μA ranges offer the sensitivity needed for measuring low level signals
- 1 MS/sec digitizing
- Make accurate low resistance measurements with offset compensated ohms, four-wire, and dry circuit functions
- Pinch/zoom, set cursors for unrivaled data interaction
- Capture and display waveforms or transients with 1MS/sec digitizer
- Large internal memory buffer; store over 11 million readings in standard mode or 27.5 million in compact mode
- Auto-calibration feature improves accuracy and stability by minimizing temperature / time drift
- Display more with five-inch, high resolution touchscreen interface
- Monitor signal data through on-screen statistics without connecting to a PC
- Readings and screen images can be saved quickly via the front panel USB memory port
- Multiple connectivity options: GPIB, USB, and LXI-compliant LAN interfaces
- Two-year specifications allow for longer calibration cycles
The only benchtop DMM with 1MS/sec digitizer and five-inch high resolution touchscreen
The Model DMM7510 combines all the advantages of a precision digital multimeter, a graphical touchscreen display, and a high speed, high resolution digitizer to create an industry first: a graphical sampling multimeter. The digitizer gives the Model DMM7510 unprecedented signal analysis flexibility; the five-inch capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to observe, interact with, and explore measurements with "pinch and zoom" simplicity. This combination of high performance and high ease of use offers unparalleled insight into your test results.
Capture Waveforms with the Built-in 1MS/sec Digitizer
Capturing and displaying waveforms and transient events just got easier with the DMM7510's voltage or current digitizing function. The built-in 1MS/sec, 18-bit digitizer makes it possible to acquire waveforms without the need to use a separate instrument. The digitizing functions employ the same ranges that the DC voltage and current functions use to deliver exceptional dynamic measurement range. In addition, the voltage digitizing function uses the same DC voltage input impedance (10GΩ or 10MΩ) levels to reduce loading significantly on the DUT.
Make Demanding Measurements with Confidence
The Model DMM7510's design makes the most of Keithley's low level measurement expertise. Features like the low noise input stage and the 32-bit A-to-D converter allow this instrument to deliver DC accuracies typically only found in metrology-grade instrumentation — but at about half the price of those solutions. The Model DMM7510's 100mV, 10Ω, and 10μA ranges deliver the sensitivity needed to measure low signals with confidence when characterizing today's demanding electronic designs. In addition to one- and two-year accuracy specifications, an auto-calibration function ensures greater accuracy between calibration cycles.
15 Measurement Functions
The DMM7510 provides 15 basic measurement functions. In addition to the digitizing voltage and current functions, it includes capacitance, ACV and ACI, temperature (RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple), 2- and 4-wire resistance, dry circuit ohms, period, frequency, diode test, and DC voltage ratio. The instrument's flat menu structure allows for fast configuration and improves usability. Its intuitive design lets you learn how to operate the instrument and begin making device measurements faster and with greater confidence.
Start taking measurements in minutes with KickStart
Making measurements is easy with KickStart. Perform I-V characterization, data logging, and voltage sourcing with load current measurements. View data in graphical or tabular format. Data can be stored to a disk for later analysis in a software environment such as Microsoft Excel®.
The DMM7510 Graphical Sampling Multimeter is well-suited for High Precision R&D and Production/ATE testing.
Includes: 1756 Test Leads, USB-B-1 USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1m (3.3 ft), CA-180-3A TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable, Documentation CD, and KickStart and QuickStart Guides. Additionally, Test Script Builder Software, KickStart Startup Software and LabVIEW and IVI Drivers are available for downloading.