3458A/002: Up to 4 ppm 1-year DCV accuracy
- 8 1/2 Digits
- Maximize productivity with fast measurement speeds up to 100K readings/s
- Up to 148K reading memory for prolonged data logging (extended memory now included in all new 3458A effective 10/2019)
- DCV and ACV, DCI and ACI, Frequency, Temperature
- 2- and 4-wire Resistance
- Maximum sensitivity: 10 nV
- Programmable integration times from 500 ns to 1 sec
- Two-source (10 V, 10 kΩ) calibration, including AC
- Self-adjusting, self-verifying auto-calibration for all functions and ranges, including AC
- Multimeter Language (ML) compatible
Keysight 3458A Multimeter, recognized the world over as the standard in high performance DMMs, offers very high accuracy and high-speed digitizing for calibration laboratory precision measurements and fast test system throughput.
Select a reading rate of 100,000 readings per second for maximal test throughput. Or achieve highest levels of precision with up to 8-1/2 digits of measurement resolution and 0.1 part per million transfer accuracy. Add this to the Keysight 3458A's simplicity of operation, and you have the ideal multimeter for your most demanding applications.
Frequency and Period
Includes operation and service manuals, test lead set, power cord, NIST-traceable calibration certificate. Three-year warranty.