Inc. VAT (20%)
- Analog Channels: 8 FlexChannel inputs
- Each FlexChannel provides:
- One analog signal that can be displayed as a waveform view, a spectral view, or both simultaneously
- Eight digital logic inputs with TLP058 logic probe
- Each FlexChannel provides:
- Digital Channels: Up to 64 (optional)
- Bandwidth (5-BW-1000): 1 GHz
- Sample Rate: 6.25 GS/s (Real Time) / Interpolated: 500 GS/s
- Record Length: 62.5 M - 500 M Mpoints standard
- Interface / Connectivity: USB Host (7 ports), USB 3.0 Device (1 port), LAN (10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; LXI Compliant), Display Port, DVI-D, VGA
- Display: 15.6-inch (396 mm) High-Definition TFT color
- Capacitive touchscreen (pinch-swipe-zoom)
- User preference for variable font sizes (12-20 pts)
- Plenty of viewing area for signals, plots, measurement results tables, bus decode tables and more
- Waveform capture rate: >500,000 waveforms/s
- Vertical resolution: 12-bit ADC / Up to 16-bits in High Res mode
- Standard trigger types:
- Edge, Pulse Width, Runt, Timeout, Window, Logic, Setup & Hold, Rise/Fall Time, Parallel Bus, Sequence, Visual Trigger, Video (optional), RF vs. Time (optional)
- Auxiliary Trigger ≤5 VRMS, 50 ohm, 250 MHz (>200 mVpp) (Edge Trigger only)
- Standard analysis:
- Cursors: Waveform, V Bars, H Bars, V&H Bars
- Measurements: 36
- Spectrum View: Frequency-domain analysis with independent controls for frequency and time domains
- FastFrame: Segmented memory acquisition mode with maximum trigger rate >5,000,000 waveforms per second
- Plots: Time Trend, Histogram, Spectrum and Phase Noise
- Math: Basic waveform arithmetic, FFT, and advanced equation editor
- Search: Search on any trigger criteria
- Jitter: TIE and Phase Noise
- Optional 100 MHz Arbitrary/Function Generator
- Optional Digital voltmeter
- Optional 8-digit Trigger frequency counter
Standard Accessories: One 10 megohm passive voltage probe with less than 4 pF capacitive loading per channelThe 5 Series MSO is ready for today’s toughest challenges, and tomorrows too. It sets a new standard for performance, analysis, and overall user experience by giving a panoramic view of your design with high-fidelity waveforms, unique spectrum analysis, versatile probing and more. Engineers can get better visibility into complex systems with the 5 Series. It offers four, six and eight channel models with a large 15.6-inch high-definition (1,920 x 1,080) display. Many applications, such as embedded systems, three-phase power electronics, automotive electronics, power supply design, and DC-to-DC power converters, require the observation of more than four analog signals to verify and characterize device performance, and to debug challenging system issues.
FlexChannel TechnologyImagine the flexibility and configurability with FlexChannel technology. It enables each channel input to be used as a single analog channel, eight digital logic inputs (with the TLP058 logic probe), or simultaneous analog and spectrum views with independent acquisition controls for each domain. Early model MSOs required digital channels to have lower sample rates or shorter record lengths than analog channels. The 5 Series MSO offers a new level of integration of digital channels. Digital channels share the same high sample rate (up to 6.25 GS/s), and long record length (up to 500M points) as analog channels.
Easy-to-use User Interface
Stacked Display Mode – Previously overlaid waveforms in the same graticule forced difficult tradeoffs but the new Stacked display eliminates this. It automatically adds and removes additional horizontal waveform 'slices' (additional graticules) as waveforms are created and removed. Each slice represents the full ADC range for the waveform. All waveforms are visually separated from each other while still using the full ADC range, enabling maximum visibility and accuracy.
The Settings Bar - Waveform and scope operating parameters are displayed in the Settings Bar on the bottom of the display. Get immediate access to: Turn on channels, add math waveforms, reference waveforms, bus waveforms or enable the Arbitrary/Function generator (optional) or digital voltmeter (optional).
The Results Bar – It includes immediate, one-tap access to the most common analytical tools such as cursors, measurements, searches, measurement and bus decode results tables, plots, and notes. DVM, measurement and search results badges are displayed in the Results Bar without sacrificing any waveform viewing area.
Vertical Resolution - See signal details with high-resolution 12-bit analog-to-digital converters. Change your point of view whenever you wish with multi-channel spectrum analysis, measurement statistics, tables and trend plots.
- 12-bit resolution at 1.25 GHz; 16-bit resolution at 50 MHz
- Built-in DDCs enable multi-channel, synchronized spectrum analysis
Triggering - Discovering a device fault is only the first step. Next, you must capture the event of interest to identify root cause. The 5 Series MSO provides a complete set of advanced triggers. With up to a 500 Mpoint record length, you can capture many events of interest, even thousands of serial packets in a single acquisition.
Basic Waveform Analysis
The 5 Series MSO offers a comprehensive set of standard analysis tools including: Waveform- and screen-based cursors, 36 automated measurements, Basic waveform math, Basic FFT analysis, Advanced waveform math, Spectrum View frequency domain analysis, FastFrame Segmented Memory.
Measurement results tables provide comprehensive statistical views of measurement results with statistics across both the current acquisition and all acquisitions.
MS Windows Operating System – Or notThe 5 Series MSO comes with a standard removable SSD that contains a closed embedded OS that will boot as a dedicated scope with no ability to run or install other programs. An optional SSD with Windows 10 operating system is available that will boot to an open Windows 10 configuration, so you can minimize the oscilloscope application and access a Windows desktop where you can install and run additional applications on the oscilloscope or you can connect additional monitors and extend your desktop.
Inc. VAT (20%)