IEC/EN 61000-4-16 specifies the design and performance of a range of coupling networks. Each coupling network is related to the type of cable and connector. An specific 60 dB decoupling network is required in addition to the coupling network type M and AF.
- Coupling networks designed for IEC/EN 61000-4-16
- M series for DC or AC power ports
- A series for communication ports, intended for unscreened, unbalanced lines
- T series for unscreened balanced pairs
- 4 mm banana sockets for M and A series
- Terminal block for M type with 100 Amps
- RJ45 sockets for T series