- Automatic coupler for Burst and Surge
- Model with range selection 32, 63, 125 and 200 A
- Meet requirements for 3x690 VAC and 1,000 VDC
- LEDs indicate active mode and coupling
- Automatic selection of Surge impedance
- Fully remote controlled by EM TEST compact NX
- Option for railway application as per EN 50121
Coupling/decoupling networks for EFT/burst, Surge and Ring wave The three-phase coupling/decoupling networks of the coupling NX series are used to couple EFT/Burst-, Surge- and Ring wave pulses on DC-lines or to three-phase (4-wire or 5-wire) mains supply systems for voltages up to 1,000 VDC / 3 x 690 VAC. This includes the more and more common testing of inverters used in the area of renewable energies (e.g. photovoltaic systems, wind power stations, electric cars). Full compliance over a wide range of EUT current, within 16A , 32 A, 63 A, 125 A and 200 A settings. Higher current ratings on request.