- Fully IEC 61000-4-5 compliant
- 1.2/50 µs pulse up to 15 kV / 7.5 kA
- 3ph CDNs up to 63 A / 690 VAC
- 1000 VDC EUT supply available
- Large 7.2" Colour display and touch panel interface
- Standards and user test libraries
- Wide range of accessories
TESEQ’s new NSG 3150 15 kV Combination Wave Surge generator sets a new standard in the industry and represents the perfect solution for your immunity tests in compliance with IEC/EN 61000-4-5. Unique NSG 3150 capabilities enable users not only to perform tests according to exact standard requirements, but also to go beyond. The flexible repetition time setting which enables a significant reduction of test times is only one of many examples. The perfect solution for testing outdoor applications, the new NSG 3150 is used to test lighting, communication and energy distribution equipment, railways and protection systems and relays (e.g. IEC 60255-26). The 15kV surge pulse voltage allows manufactures to reach new quality levels, which helps them to outperform competitors.