- 87300B Coaxial Directional Coupler, 1 GHz to 20 GHz, SMA female connectors.
- 87300C Coaxial Directional Coupler, 1 GHz to 26.5 GHz, 3.5 mm female connectors.
- 87300D Coaxial Directional Coupler, 6 to 26.5 GHz, 3.5-mm female connectors.
- 87301B Coaxial Directional Coupler, 10 to 46 GHz, 2.9 mm female connectors.
- 87301C Coaxial Directional Coupler, 10 to 50 GHz, 2.4 mm female connectors.
- 87301D Coaxial Directional Coupler, 1 GHz to 40 GHz, 2.4 mm female connectors.
- 87301E Coaxial Directional Coupler, 2 GHz to 50 GHz, 2.4 mm female connectors.
- 87310B Coaxial Hybrid Coupler, 90 Degree, 1 GHz to 18 GHz, SMA female connectors.
These compact, broadband directional couplers are important components for many microwave measurement systems. Although most modern signal generators and sweepers supply signals whose power levels are stable with respect to frequency, variations in signal level are introduced due to the cable losses (which increase with frequency) and the frequency response of other components in the signal path. Inserting a directional coupler into the system with a suitable microwave detector to supply feedback to the ALC circuit of a signal generator or sweeper provides a leveled signal at a particular point in the system.