- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors significantly faster
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 Command/Status Words, Data Words, and error conditions.
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data, and error conditions.
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network (mask files and application notes can be downloaded from the Document Library tab)
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications.
- This package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (bode plot), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis. Advanced math already comes standard on all 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes
The aerospace software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace & defense industries.