- 2.5 GHz bandwidth, upgradable to 8 GHz
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- Capture a longer signal trace with 20 GSa/s max sample rate and 100 Mpts/channel of standard memory
- Get superior signal integrity with an average system ENOB of 8.1 bits at full bandwidth
- Gain increased usability with the multi-touch supported 15” capacitive touch screen and solid state drive for fast boot and reliability
- Improve your testing with a wide range of protocol, compliance, and analysis software
- Windows 10 OS, 256 GB removeable SSD
The Standard for Superior Measurements
Whether you must debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity, and Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with that in mind. The S-Series provides a superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high ENOB – giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes incorporate innovative technology designed to deliver superior measurements. Cutting edge hardware and a broad suite of software work together to give you unmatched measurement capability. Our 10-bit ADC and low-noise front-end work together to provide up to 8 GHz of performance with fantastic signal integrity. Improve noise performance even more using high resolution mode, which can achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution. A vast selection of high-speed digital debug tools gives you the best troubleshooting and design tools available on the market. We put all of this in an advanced frame with a solid-state drive for fast boot-up, 15" capacitive touch display for ease of use, and a high-powered motherboard for fast processing. It's all compatible with a myriad of Keysight probes and applications.
Includes: Four N2873A 500-MHz passive probes, probe accessory pouch, localized power cord, front panel cover, 8 GHz BNC calibration cable, keyboard, and mouse. User guide and programmer's guide ship on the oscilloscope's internal drive. Service guide and IO Libraries available on Keysight.com. MSO models ship with 16-channel flying lead logic probe and calibration fixture.