Keithley 2001 DMM w/8K Memory
- True 71/2-digit resolution based on 28-bit A/D converter
- High-speed function and range changing
- Advanced AC measurements including Peak ACV, AC or AC+DC Coupling, RMS or average, and low frequency RMS
- Multiple measurement and built-in bar graph displays
- Peak spikes feature captures voltage transients with pulse widths as short as a 1usec
- Measure the peaks of AC waveforms up to 1MHz
- Trigger latency - less than 2µs ± 1µs
- Voltage: 90–134V and 180–250V, universal self-selecting. Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, or 400Hz self-identifying. Consumption: less than 55VA
- GPIB Interface
- Scanner (Multiplexer) Option
Includes: Model 8605 high-performance modular test leads, user’s manual, option slot cover, and full calibration data.
The 2001 DMM features 7 1/2-digit resolution and basic DCV accuracy of 0.0018%, offering exceptional resolution, accuracy, and sensitivity. This high-performance digital multimeter not only delivers performance specifications usually associated only with instruments that cost thousands more, but it also offers a broad range of functions not typically available in DMMs including in-circuit current, temperature with thermocouples or RTDs, and peak spikes. Four separate outputs linked to limits simplify configuring the DMMs for use in binning operations.
For greater flexibility, a built-in card slot on the rear panel allows an additional multiplexer card for multi-point measurement applications. Choose a 10-channel general-purpose scanner card or a 9-channel thermocouple scanner card to make measurements on multiple test points or devices. This can eliminate the need for a separate scanner and significantly reduce programming and setup time.