Model 2614B is intended for benchtop applications and does not include not include TSP-Link, Contact Check, or Digital I/O capabilities. For system use see Model 2612B
- Dual Channel
- Max Current Source/Measure Range: 10A (1.5 A DC, 10 A Pulse)
- Max Voltage Source/Measure Range: 200V
- Measurement Resolution: 100fA / 100nV
- Tightly integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6-1/2-digit resolution
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world
- Compatibility with the Keithley IVy mobile app enables true plug & play I/V characterization and test through any Android device
- Software emulation for Keithley 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, and RS-232
Keithley Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments are the industry's leading current/voltage source and measure solutions, and are built from Keithley's third generation SMU technology. The Series 2600B offers single- and dual-channel models that combine the capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6-1/2-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, and electronic load – all into one tightly integrated instrument. The result is a powerful solution that significantly boosts productivity in applications ranging from bench-top I-V characterization through highly automated production test.
Built-in web browser based software enables I-V testing through any computer from anywhere in the world. Or, use your Android smart device to perform plug & play I-V testing with fingertip control with the Keithley IVy application. Because Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments have fully isolated channels that do not require a mainframe, they can be easily reconfigured and re-deployed as your test applications evolve.**Benchtop versions do not include TSP-Link, Contact Check, or Digital I/O capabilities.