- Six-slot system switch mainframe with optional high performance multimeter
- Multi-processor architecture optimized for high throughput scanning and pattern switching applications
- Remote PC control via Ethernet, USB, and GPIB interfaces
- Up to 576 two-wire or 720 one-wire multiplexer channels in one mainframe
- Up to 2,688 one-pole matrix crosspoints in one mainframe
- Embedded Test Script Processor (TSP®) offering unparalleled system automation, throughput, and flexibility
- TSP-Link Technology master/slave connection provides easy system expansion and seamless connection to Series 2600 and 2600B SourceMeter® SMU instruments
- Capable of over 14,000 readings per second to memory with optional high performance multimeter
- LXI interface with embedded Web browser interface for test setup
The Series 3700A offers scalable, instrument grade switching and multi-channel measurement solutions that are optimized for automated testing of electronic products and components. The Series 3700A includes four versions of the 3706A system switch mainframe along with a growing family of plug-in switch and control cards.
When the 3706A mainframe is ordered with the high performance multimeter, you receive a tightly integrated switch and measurement system that can meet the demanding application requirements in a functional test system or provide the flexibility needed in stand-alone data acquisition and measurement applications.
Alternate Product Number: 28056.1