- High Bandwidth, 25 kHz to 1 GHz
- Max Peak Pulse 12A, Max Continuous RMS, 450 mA,
- Max bare wire #14 AWG, 1.78mm (0.070 in)
- Ultra-low Inductance
- Very Small Form Factor
- Characterize Current Waveforms up to 350 pSec Rise Times
- Very Low Loading of Circuit Under Test
- Fits Into Dense, Closely-spaced Circuit Designs
The CT1 and CT2 Current Probes are designed for permanent or semi-permanent in-circuit installation. Each probe consists of a current transformer and an interconnecting cable. The current transformers have a small hole through which a current carrying conductor is passed during circuit assembly.
The P6041 Probe Cable provides the connection between the CT1 and CT2 Current Transformers and a BNC oscilloscope input. A 50 Ω termination is required to terminate the cable when connected to a high impedance (1 MΩ) oscilloscope input. One probe cable can be used to monitor several current transformers that have been wired into a circuit.
Includes Manual and P6041 Interconnect Cable.