- Bandwidth: 6 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Vertical Resolution: 12-bits
- Record Length: 62.5 M (standard)
- Warranty: 1-year
- Included: Certificate of Traceable Calibration Standard
Key Benefits of the 6 Series B MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- 12-bit ADCs and low-noise preamps for accurate measurements
- 4, 6, or 8 inputs. Each FlexChannel™ input can be used as 8 digital channels for added visibility
- Intuitive user interface with 15.6” HD touch display
- TekVPITM probe interfaces support a wide range of probes
- Powerful built-in measurements, statistics and trend plots
- Application-specific measurements and automated testing
- Optional built-in arbitrary/function generator
- DVM and frequency counter ‒ free with registration
- Optional Windows operating system
- Upgradeable bandwidth, record length, and instrument options
More bandwidth. More channels. Less noise.
The best signal fidelity, 12-bit ADCs, up to 10 GHz bandwidth, and up to 8 FlexChannel inputs enabling you to confidently analyze and debug today’s embedded systems with gigahertz clock and bus speeds, while enjoying extraordinary convenience and user experience.
Industry Leading Noise Performance
75% reduction in noise from the 5 Series MSO at 1mV/div
NEW 50 GS/s interleave on two channels provides ~2dB noise improvement at ≥20mV/div
User Selectable Operating System
Standard configuration is a removable SSD with a closed embedded operating system installed behind an access panel on the bottom of the instrument.
An optional SSD with a Windows 10 license can be installed behind an access panel on the bottom of the instrument.
When a Windows 10 SSD is installed:
- You can minimize the scope app and get to a Windows desktop
- You can install and run other applications on the scope
- You can attach a second monitor and extend your desktop
Regardless of OS, the scope user interface runs exactly the same.
CLICK HERE to view the 6 Series B MSO Family Page