- Bandwidth: 6 GHz
- Channels: 6
- Vertical Resolution: 12-bits
- Record Length: 62.5 M (standard)
- Warranty: 1-year
- Included: Certificate of Traceable Calibration Standard
Key Benefits of the 6 Series B MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- 12-bit ADCs and low-noise preamps for accurate measurements
- 4, 6, or 8 inputs. Each FlexChannel™ input can be used as 8 digital channels for added visibility
- Intuitive user interface with 15.6” HD touch display
- TekVPITM probe interfaces support a wide range of probes
- Powerful built-in measurements, statistics and trend plots
- Application-specific measurements and automated testing
- Optional built-in arbitrary/function generator
- DVM and frequency counter free with registration
- Optional Windows operating system
- Upgradeable bandwidth, record length, and instrument options
More bandwidth. More channels. Less noise.
The best signal fidelity, 12-bit ADCs, up to 10 GHz bandwidth, and up to 8 FlexChannel inputs enabling you to confidently analyze and debug today’s embedded systems with gigahertz clock and bus speeds, while enjoying extraordinary convenience and user experience.
Industry Leading Noise Performance
75% reduction in noise from the 5 Series MSO at 1mV/div
NEW 50 GS/s interleave on two channels provides ~2dB noise improvement at ≥20mV/div
4, 6 and 8 channel product family above 2 GHz
User Selectable Operating System
Standard configuration is a removable SSD with a closed embedded operating system installed behind an access panel on the bottom of the instrument.
An optional SSD with a Windows 10 license can be installed behind an access panel on the bottom of the instrument.
When a Windows 10 SSD is installed:
- You can minimize the scope app and get to a Windows desktop
- You can install and run other applications on the scope
- You can attach a second monitor and extend your desktop
Regardless of OS, the scope user interface runs exactly the same.
Tektronix MSO66B Series, enabling unprecedented flexibility and adaptability to debug the task at handCLICK HERE to view the 6 Series B MSO Family Page