P5122 High Voltage Probe
- For TPS2000 / THS3000 Series
- DC to 200 MHz
- 1000 VRMS CATII when DC-coupled*
- Floatable up to 600 VRMS CAT III
Includes Accessory Kit (020-3046-xx) Contents:
- Large retractable hook tip
- Lead with hook tip
- lead with crocodile clip
- Adjustment tool
- Instruction manual
- Ground spring
P5122 Isolated Channel Applications: It is important to be able to isolate the measurement from earth ground and also to isolate the common voltage between channels. The P5120 or P5122, coupled with the TPS2000 Series digital storage oscilloscopes, deliver both the isolation for the measurement from earth ground and full isolation between the channels. The P5120 is the recommended probe for measuring ripple on high-voltage DC supplies.
* The P5122 probe should not be used for AC-coupled measurements on signals with greater than 300 V DC offset.