- 3 year protection plan
- Coverage from wear and tear
- Covers damage caused by ESD or EOS events
- Single point of contact to manage your service journey
- Return shipping at no cost
- Includes calibration (if necessary) and adjustments to published accuracy specifications
Whether you are in a controlled lab or on the floor of a manufacturing plant, your equipment is subject to a variety of hazards, including being dropped, damaged in transit, poorly stored or worse. Any one of these factors can lead to thousands of dollars in on-demand repair or replacement costs. Unplanned expenses are reduced and your investment is protected when you choose Total Product Protection from Tektronix. Accidents happen, but we've got you covered.
Total Product Protection should be ordered at time of instrument purchase.
How It Works
- Step 1: Call Tektronix at 800-833-9200 to schedule repairs.
- Step 2: Ship your equipment to the nearest repair depot.
- Step 3: Tek's expert technicians will diagnose and repair your instrument. They’ll clean, calibrate (if necessary) and ship your equipment back to you at no charge.
- Step 4: If Tektronix cannot fix your instrument, we will replace it.
All repair work includes any calibration and adjustments necessary to restore your instrument to published accuracy specifications, ensuring that all measurement results can be trusted. Calibrations are performed under ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System and in compliance with metrology standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.1-1994(R2002)