Analog and Digital Radio Test Platform
The 3920B. The most advanced radio test solution from VIAVI Solutions for engineering, production and field service applications. The 3920B features an improvement to the RF signal generator phase noise specification of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset. The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities and digital personalities.
The one test set for all your narrowbanding test needs
With the largest selection of digital radio options of any radio test set, the 3920B will meet all of your narrowbanding test needs, both now and in the future. The software defined digital architecture of the 3920B provides for future technology enhancements as new digital technology becomes available. You can easily perform software updates in the field, making additions of new software features and options as simple as plugging in a USB flash memory drive.
Ease of Use
Combining the power of an onboard PC with a 30 GB hard-drive and Linux OS, the 3920B can support USB mouse and keyboard interface for very easy operation as well as almost unlimited save/recall setups, saving time and effort. Multiple methods of controlling the 3920B include the front panel keys, using a mouse and keyboard, or through a VNC application on your PC, touch-screen tablet or mobile phone.
Ease of Test
To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that makes testing a radio quick and repeatable. The 3920B features easyto-read meters with pass/fail colour coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique pass/fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing. When used with the save/recall locations, this allows for instant recall of the test parameters, so semi-technical or non-technical individuals can simply key the radio and test. The meters will display "Green" for good, "Red" for high, and "Blue" for low. A quick glance and the operator will know that the radio is within established test parameters.
Measurement speed is directly related to processing power and internal communications. The 3920B digital architecture utilizes a mixture of powerful digital signal processors and programmable logic. Coupled to the use of a compact PCI backplane capable of delivering peak rates of >100 MB, this ensure that the instrument has the power to acquire, synchronise, and process data, producing measurement results to the user with the minimum of delay.
VIAVI 3920B Benefits
- The 3920B features a low phase noise RF signal generator for performing critical receiver testing required on critical communication radios.
- The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
- The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general-purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options.
- To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that make testing a radio quick and repeatable.
- The 3920B features easy-to-read meters with Pass/Fail color coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique Pass/Fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing.
- Includes a host of automatic test and alignment for the most popular radios in the industry.