Unlock efficiency with the power of Fluke's ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager with MecQ Mode — engineered for swift identification of any potential issues and enhanced overall maintenance processes. Featuring acoustic imaging technology, the ii910 allows you to easily scan, capture and analyze ultrasonic sound generated by mechanical components during deterioration, providing a safe, non-contact method of detection for unusual sound variants and even infrasound. Leveraging detailed visual records for an in-depth understanding of conveyor system conditions, the ii910 allows for detection of potential issues before they escalate. With a user-friendly interface, seamless integration and enhanced safety features, the ii910 with MecQ makes it easier than ever to minimize production costs and optimize uptime while ensuring smooth, continuous operations across a range of industries.
Deploy with Ease
Optimize conveyor system maintenance efficiency. Introducing Fluke ii910 with MecQ™ technology.
Unlock Efficiency with the Fluke ii910 and MecQ Technology:
- Efficiently survey and pinpoint failures
- Anticipate and address issues promptly
- Address unhealthy bearings to improve energy efficiency
- Proactively mitigate potential damage
- User-friendly interface facilitates widespread use
- Seamless integration with existing leak and partial discharge detection
- Minimise the risk of unplanned downtime
- Swiftly detect potential bearing failures for timely maintenance
- Easily locate, document and define potential issues