Keysight N2780B AC/DC Current Oscilloscope Probe
Features and Specifications
- Use with any Keysight oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input: 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Series (Use E2697A with 90000A Series and N5449A with 90000 X-Series)
- Achieve flat bandwidth - DC to 2 MHz, maximum current 500 Arms
- Realize superior 1% accuracy and high signal-to-noise ratio
- Prevent probe damage with overload protect function
- Connect directly to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
- Remove any residual magnetism that built up in the magnetic core with the “Demagnetize” button
- Connect up to three N278xBs to a single power supply with external power supply N2779A
The N2780B current probe is an accurate and reliable solution for measuring AC and DC currents. Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 500 Arms continuous.
The current probe features flat frequency response, low noise, and low insertion loss that make it ideal for current measurements in steady-state or transient current of motor drives, switching power supplies, inverters, controllers, disk drives, LCD displays, electronic ballast, and current amplifier driving inductive loads.