EMI-NF-PROBE Magnetic/Electric Field Probe Set
- Max Frequency: 6 GHz
- Slim design for good access in between tightly spaced components
- Shielded loops to avoid picking up common mode noise; insensitive to the human hand
- Insulated with rubber coating
The EMI-NF-PROBE is the TEKBOX TBPS01. This set of magnetic field and electric field probes is for radiated emissions EMC pre-compliance measurements. The probes are used in the near field of sources of electromagnetic radiation and serve to locate and identify potential sources of interference within the building blocks of electronic assemblies. The probes act similar to wide bandwidth antennas, picking up radiated emissions from components, PCB traces, housing openings or gaps, and from any other parts that could be emitting RF. The probes are usually connected to a spectrum analyzer.
- Radiated EMC measurement
- RF immunity testing
- Contactless (load free) relative measurement of RF signal chains
- Contactless (load free) relative measurement of oscillators, modulators, etc.