U2062XA/100/U2000A-301 Wide Dynamic Range & Peak Power Sensor
- (U2000A-301) USB cable 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Power Range (Continuous Avg): -70 to +26 dBm
- Variable Sampling Rate 1M samples/sec and Long Memory 1M samples data storage/li>
- Average mode time selectivity function
- Real time measurement with zero dead time
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- Connector Type: N-type (male)
- USB interface
Measure any modulated signal with Keysight's U/L2050/60 X-Series Wide Dynamic Range Power Sensors. These sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with a super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function.
The U/L2050/60 X-Series is supported by BenchVue software, which makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.