- Frequency (fund.) 40Hz .. 80Hz
- Very low distortion (THD)
- Very high voltage stability
- Output power 16kVA .. 90kVA (depending on model)
- Output voltage max. 300V(p-n)
- Inrush current capability
- Remote control by the DPA 503N via RS232
Sophisticated 3-Phase AC sources for harmonics & flicker applications The ACS 503N-series are three-phase AC sources, specifically designed for harmonics and flicker testing. They meet the corresponding specifications as per IEC/EN 61000-3-2, IEC/EN 61000-3-3 and JIS C 61000-3-2 as well as per IEC/EN 61000-3-11 and IEC/EN 61000-3-12 for measuring DUTs having a nominal current of more than 16A per phase. The ACS 503N-series provides the perfect sinusoidal and stable voltage signal specified to perform fully compliant harmonics and flicker analysis despite of the mains supply frequency and steadiness of the voltage.