- Selection of all coupling modes as per IEC 60255-26
- Remote controlled by the OCS 500N6 / N6F
- Coupling capacitor 0.5uF
- Decoupling inductor >1.5mH per line
- Nominal line voltage max. 250V AC/DC
- Nominal line current 4A AC/DC or 16A AC/DC
The CNV 508N4 series are special coupling/decoupling networks being used to perform "Electrical disturbance tests for measuring relays and protection equipment" in accordance to IEC 60255-26. A capacitance of 0.5uF is specified to couple the pulses on to the lines. Each line has a decoupling inductor of >1.5mH to protect the auxiliary equipment from being subjected to the test pulse. The disturbance signal used for this test is a damped oscillatory pulse with a frequency of 1MHz, generated by the EM TEST OCS 500N6 or OCS 500N6F generators.