- Tapped transformer in a compact size
- Fixed taps at 40 %, 70 % and 80 % of nominal voltage
- Suitable for 100 V, 115 V and 230 V mains supplies
- Nominal current 16 A, short-term up to 40 A for 5 seconds
- Automatic tap selection
- Compliant to IEC 61000-4-11
TVT 1-250-16.1 - tapped transformers for testing voltage dips and interruptions Voltage dips and short interruptions simulate a reduction of the power supply voltage for a certain period of time. Four different test levels are required as per IEC/EN 61000-4-11. The TVT 1-250-xx series of tapped transformer are used to simulate power supply failures such as voltage dips and interruptions providing taps with 40 %, 70 %, 80 % and a direct output with 100 % of the nominal mains supply voltage. Automatic tap selection by means of the 0-10 V DC signal provided by the test generator, max 16 A.