The APSINXXG is an analog signal generator (analog signal source) series covering RF and microwave frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 12, 20 and 26.5 GHz.
A combination of chracteristics such as good signal purity, low phase noise and fast switching speed, along with their very compact size, low weight and low power consumption makes the instruments very well usable in labs, production halls and outdoor fields.
- OCXO stabilized low phase noise signal with MHz resolution
- wide and accurately levelled output power range
- extensive modulation capabilities such as AM, FM, PM, Pulse Modulation, and Frequency Chirp, etc.
- fast switching of 30 us
- sweep, trigger functions and user-programmable external reference frequency between 1 to 250 MHz
- low power consumption and low power dissipation with an optional built-in battery module, allowing for outdoor field application of up to 3 hours
- various mechnical housing forms: portable / bench-top, 19" rack-mountable, etc.
- local front panel operation, PC controlled local or remote operation through the communication ports USB, Ethernet and optionally GPIB, and by using GUI Software or ATE commands (SCPI 1999)
- as general purpose portable RF and microwave signal sources for testing of electonic, wireless, and satellite modules and systems
- EMC/EMI testing
- service, maintenance and verification
- signal simulation (radar, analogly modulated radio, wireless and satellite, aerospace & defense, etc.)
- especially the 19" rack-mountable version for system integration