The Ceyear 8723X USB Power Sensors are a diode–based power sensor with a USB 2.0 full/high speed self-adaptive interface. These high-performance sensors feature a wide frequency range and large power measurement and dynamic range. They can be connected to PCs and other electronic measurement instruments to establish power test systems. Ideally suited for field test, production line test and other low-cost power tests.
8723X Features & Functions
- Accurate measurement of CW signal absolute power;
- Internal zero and external zero;
- Single sensor size, lightweight, easy to carry;
- Supports USB programming function; offers Interchangeable Virtual Instrument(IVI) driver; supports USBTMC (USB test & measurement class)protocol;
- Compatible with computers and measurement instruments equipped with a USB interface, and capable of establishing microwave power test system easily and quickly.